Internet | Brighton, United Kingdom, GB
My goal is to help businesses use software to make a bigger difference to more customers and increase profits.
Things I can do for you:
- Use data to drive creativity, growth and profitability while staying true to your company's core values.
- Introduce ideas from the most admired startups to help you attract and retain the best technical talent.
- Evolve your vision into one that fits with you, your team, your customers *and* 3rd party API developers.
- 10,000+ hours in startups - bootstrapped, VC funded and everything in between
- Global network, most strong in Europe, North and South America
- Advised and mentored 60+ individuals
- Created 5 businesses and 5 community groups that have reached a total of over 250,000 people
- Helped secure $1,000,000+ funding and meetings with investors including Y Combinator
- Reviewed 100+ applications for funding working with Start-Up Chile and other institutions
- Managed 25+ employees, interns, contractors and freelancers.
- Provided services to Lego, Oxfam, Microsoft, American Express, Nestlé, BBC, Cobra Beer, Cheapflights, P&O
- Trained with University of Cambridge, University of Sussex, Stanford University, Ashridge Business School and the Royal Navy
- Programmed with 500+ developers from companies including Yahoo!, Google, BBC, BT, Amazon and Twitter
- Founded The Skiff, a community and space where 50+ developers pay to work with 50+ non-developers
- Spoke at and organised events in Brighton, London, New York, San Francisco and Chile involving 5,000+ people
- Worked in 10 industry sectors including healthcare, music, financial services and social analytics
- Early adopter in 20 disruptive trends, first British user of Twitter.
- Featured in The Guardian, The Independent, Sky News, Wired Magazine and TechCrunch